Produce available in the Market Now:
-Produce subject to change daily.Please call Jennifer Lee at the Friendly Market Produce with hourly up to date availability or any questions! (252)-269-7653. See you soon!-
- Scuppernog Grapes from Hawkins Farms in Beaufort
The inner flesh is rich and thick, with an intense sweetness like a Concord grape, and they have tough spicy skins that taste like plums.
- Muscadine Grapes from Brother's Farm in LaGrange,NC
- Russet Potatoes,Turnips,Onions (Red,Vidalia,White)Zucchini,Yellow Squash,Red Potatoes,Sweet Potatoes,Spinach,Kale,Collards,Brussel Sprouts,Avocados,Corn
- Red Peppers,Green Peppers,Poblano Peppers,Scotch Bonnets,Banana Peppers
- Apples-Red Delicious, Ginger Gold, Gala
- Butternut Squash,Pie Pumpkins,Organic Cushaw from Brother's Farm
- Pickling Cukes
- Sun Gold Tomatoes
- **ASK US ABOUT THE FRESH SEAFOOD FOR THE DAY**
- **ASK US ABOUT OUR DAILY PRODUCE SPECIALS.**
- We have Snow Crab Legs and Lobster available from Chadwick's Seafood
- We also have LOCAL farm fresh eggs,cheeses,frozen meats,dairy,Simply Natural Creamery Ice Cream, Luther Lewis Crab Cakes,Boiled Peanuts,Nahunta Pork Sausage Patties!
Seafood Available in the Market Now:
Friendly Market Produce proudly carries Chadwick's Seafood. They provide only the freshest, highest-quality seafood caught in North Carolina to their customers. They seek to educate the public on the health benefits of eating seafood,and promote the sustainability of this resource and this way of life. Call the Produce Stand for up to date availability on Seafood or questions! (252)-269-7653.